Amed is a village located in the eastern region of the Bali island. The village has a beautiful beach and is renowned for his underwater excursions. Amed Beach has black colored sands, but the color looks beautiful when it’s swept away by the color of blue-green waves to the beach. Crystal clear water of the sea of the coast in Amed beach cause a sunlight could be able to penetrate to the bottom of the sea.
This is why every tourists love to visit here, because you can enjoy snorkel and dive to witnessing the greatest view of the under sea that is still natural and very beautiful. One of the famous underwater tour in Amed is the location of the Japan patrol boats that sunk during the World War II. But the ship has now become a home to some coral reefs and many of tropical fishes. What a captivating charm and so interesting to explore.
MORNING / DAY TOUR ACTIVITIES
05.00 - 06.00 / 12.00 - 13.00 Hotel pickup to BMT HQ
06.00 - 07.00 / 13.00 - 14.00 Briefing, light breakfast(morning only), test ride
07.00 - 09.00 / 14.00 - 16.00 Road trip + coffee break
09.00 - 12.00 / 16.00 - 19.00 Arrive at Amed + lunch / dinner + snorkelling
12.00 - 14.00 / 19.00 - 21.00 Trip to back to BMT HQ
14.00 - 15.00 / 21.00 - 22.00 Drop of at your hotel
Long Distance (abt 140 km)
Rice Terrace View
WHAT TO BRING
CREDIT CARD FOR DEPOSIT
NO MIN PAX
USD 129/ PAX
INCLUSIVE FULL PACKAGE RIDE ONLY
Motorbike Rent ✓
Hotel pick-up and drop ✓
Free Videos and Pictures ✓
SNI helmet ✓
Wind Breaker Jacket ✓
Coffee Break ✓
Free T-shirt / Souvenir ✓
Live Vest, Googles ✓
Road Assistance ✓
Terms And Conditions Motorbike Tour
1. The Guests/ BMT Customers will be called a Rider
2. The BMT personnel who accompany rider during the tour will be called a Host.
3. Rider will be picked up by car from their hotel / villa to the BMT’s head office.
4. Rider must be able to ride a motorbike / clutch bike / sport bike at minimum 2 years experiences
5. Rider must have Driving License class C or an International Driving License class C (for motor bike) RECOMMENDED.
6. If the rider doesn’t have valid driving license, rider has to do tandem
7. Rider must be able to understand the rules and regulation of Indonesian road
8. Rider must join and follow the riding instruction briefing
9. Rider must follow all the host instruction during the tour
10. Rider must understand every hand signs instructed by the host
11. Rider must pass the riding test.
12. If the rider get caught breaking the road regulation, rider has to pay the fine.
13. If the rider doesn’t pass our riding test, the rider will be given a choice either joining tandem when it’s available without any discount.
14. Max speed on the road is reach 100Km/H
15. Recommended speed on the road tour is 70 Km/H – 80KM/H
16. Riders must follow and be aware of host hand signs,vehicle sign and road/ traffic sign.
17. Rider must not consuming alcohol and drugs before and during riding / tour
18. It’s strictly prohibited to bring and consume illegal drugs during the tour program.
19. No gun and any dangerous goods
20. If in anycase we found items mentioned at No. 16 and 17, the BMT Company will reportto the law authorities.
21. Rider must not smoking during the ride
22. The Minimum age to ride a motorbike is at least18 years old.
23. Minimum age for tandem’s ride is 10 years old
24. We don't recommend any rider to join our tour with aheart condition, health problems like asthmaand pregnancy.
25. If the rider with all health problem or pregnancy JOIN THE TOUR/RIDE, any accident happen will be on rider own risk. BMT will not take any charged at any condition.
26. Rider must buckle up thehelmet at anytime and condition during the ride for safety
27. Rider must already have a meal before the ride (recommended)
28. Everyriders suggested to pray before the tour’s begin.
29. We recommendto rent any motorcycle standard riding gear for better safety protection.
30. For any accident that mayhappen during the tour is in rider’s personal responsibility
31. NON RUFUNABLE payment at any conditions.
32. Rider cannot cancel the tour once the tourstarted. This is applied for all packages including sharing, private and/ tandem at any condition.
33. Any problem occurs to the vehicle during the tour, the tour cannot be canceled. BMT will replace the vehicle or the damage parts.
34. Tour payment must be done before the ride / tour started.
35. Every rider must give their passport, and put 3.000.000 IDR cash / with credit card (exclude the tour package payment) deposits before the tour for our guarantee.
36. For any damage to our vehicle caused bya rider will be charged as the compensation of the damage part / unit of the vehicle. And the value will be based on the current market price.
37. Vehicle damages coveringdamage in side mirror’s, engine, body part, front/rear/sign light, and wheel.
38. When the vehicle is 90% damage, the rider will be entitled to replace the vehicle in full amount, which is:
Yamaha R-25: IDR 59.100.000
Yamaha MT-25: IDR 49.950.000
Yamaha WR-250: IDR 100.000.000
Yamaha Nmax-150: IDR 28.950.000
Honda CB-500x: IDR 155.000.000
Yamaha MT09: IDR 280.000.000
Yamaha Cafe Racer: IDR 60.000.000
39. The BMT Company including ourhosts are not responsible for all accident causing rider’s injury at any conditions
40. Incase of injury, we provide:
a. Standard First Aid.
b. Transportation to the nearest hospital or any medical organization nearby.
41. Rider have to keep the riding equipment in a good condition. In case of losing or damaging any riding equipment, there will be an compensation cost charged to the rider, such as:
1. Helmet – IDR 1.000K
2. Gloves – IDR 200K
3. Jacket – IDR 500K
4. Rain coat – IDR 100K
5. First aid – IDR 150K
6. Action camera – IDR 1.500K – 6.000k
7. Optional riding gear– Start fromIDR 1.000K (Each)
8. Motorbike key – IDR 150K
The rider must inform us before the tour started if they found the damage to the vehicle or any riding equipment used.
9. GOPRO: IDR 7.000.000
10. HEAD COVER: IDR 150K
41. Riders must inform us of any food and drug allergic
42. Riders need to inform us their medical or health condition problem.
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.